Active Living Research 2018 will take place at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity.
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Box 1020, Stn. 43
T1L 1H5 Canada
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is located in Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The spectacular beauty of the Canadian Rockies surrounds the campus spread over 42 acres of land on the west side of Tunnel Mountain and just a few blocks from downtown Banff.
The town itself is peppered with intriguing museums, galleries, cafes and boutiques just waiting for you to explore. Banff is only 90-minutes from Calgary International Airport, and is easily accessible by rental car, the Banff Airporter, or the Brewster Banff Airport Express.
Calgary International Airport to Banff
Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of Banff Centre and the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport. Banff Airporter offers 9 departures daily between the Calgary International Airport and Banff Centre. Visit www.banffairporter.com
Another option is to travel to and from Banff Centre in comfort with Banff Airporter's sedan service, Banff Sedan. On your arrival, your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time. To book, call Banff Sedan at +1 403 762 3330 or email email@example.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances)
Directions from the Calgary International Airport to Banff
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway
- In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway
- Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
- Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
- Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.