Early bird deadline : November 10, 2017
Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to conference sessions
- Full conference materials including access to the abstracts online
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday 11 February
- Mid-session refreshments, as scheduled in the conference program
- Lunch on Monday 12, Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 February
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by Friday December 29, 2017, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Friday January 12, 2018, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Friday January 12, 2018, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here